Does America need a committee to investigate the events of January 6, 2021? Is that really worth the time and energy to continue to try and lynch former President Donald Trump? Well, the Biden administration has messed things up so badly in the past 18 months that this is sort of their last chance to divert attention from the real issues. “The New York Times actually penned a piece admitting as much, noting that the committee is hoping to “recast” the mid-term election.”
Is this so-called “attempted overthrow of the US Government” worthy of front and center news? I think we have a few other issues we could work on.
- Biden’s conflict of interests in Ukraine
- The “border crisis”
- A return to energy dependence
- The war in Ukraine and the $50+ billion we have sent to prop up the second most corrupt government in Europe
- Shortages of food
- Crime increase.
- Parents’ rights in our public schools
- Government spending.
- Interfering with SCOTUS. “Any person who “pickets or parades” with the “intent of interfering with obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer” near a U.S. court or “near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer” will be fined, or “imprisoned not more than one year, or both.”
- Hillary Clinton – “The Russians did it”
Come on people, fix the important stuff.