I’m pretty sure the present administration could fix the problems that are tearing our country apart. But they don’t want to. It’s their plan.
- “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” Barack Obama before he was elected in November 2008 – On Oct. 30, 2008
- “Somehow, we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe, ($9-$10/gal)” Steven Chu – Obama’s energy secretary- September 2008
- The Biden administration insists that higher gas prices have been caused by Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to invade Ukraine. Prices were rising months before that happened.
- What is Biden doing to rectify this (gas price) situation? He’s canceled more oil drilling leases in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico. In other words, he is deliberately making things worse. And yet Biden heralds his decisions to cripple the economy as facilitating “an incredible transition” away from fossil fuels. Laura Hollis – Minot Daily News – June 10, 2022
- Biden has abandoned any semblance of immigration law. Hundreds of thousands of migrants are now crossing the southern border each month. More than 1 million crossed the border illegally in 2021. Estimates place the number of people living in the U.S. illegally at approximately 11.5 million. If true, that population has increased by more than 10% in just one year.
- More than 1 million migrants have already entered the country illegally in the first five months of 2022.
- Ditto for immigration. Obama wanted Congress to pass an immigration bill with amnesty and a path to citizenship for millions here illegally. When Congress refused, Obama used his power as chief executive to refuse to enforce immigration law, encouraging hundreds of thousands more to come into the U.S., confident that they would not be deported.
- Bidenflation is already costing American families $600 each month. House Democrats should focus on that – not relitigating January 6th.” Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.)
- The Biden Administration is lost in an alternate reality where they continue to deflect and scapegoat others while ignoring the inflationary impact of their devastating war on American energy, regulatory attacks on American business, and collapsing of our Southern border. Senate Banking Committee member Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.)
It’s all part of the plan to reset the global economy using banks, government programs, and environmental, social, and governance metrics. This would put much more economic and social power in the hands of large corporations, international institutions, banks, and government officials.