For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
Did you know:
- More than 1.5 BILLION babies have been aborted worldwide in the past 50 years.
- An estimated 50 million abortions are carried out throughout the world every year.
- One in five pregnancies worldwide ends in abortion.
- Approximately 90% of Down syndrome babies are aborted worldwide.
- 42% of all yearly deaths in the world are from abortion.
- Every two seconds a baby is aborted – every time your heartbeats a baby dies.
- Baby girls are a particular target of abortion: at least 100 million girls have already been wiped out through gendercide – the deliberate targeting of baby girls for abortion.
- In 2011 the Wall Street Journal reported that 163 MILLION babies were aborted simply because they were girls. They called it “The war against girls.”
- In 2009 there were almost 190,000 abortions in Britain. There were just over 400 babies adopted. It’s a shocking ratio of 475 abortions to every adoption. One MP has described the system as a ‘conveyor belt’ towards abortion.
- In the UK, 92% of Down Syndrome children and 90% of babies with spina bifida are aborted.
- Britain is the abortion capital of Europe, overtaking France, which previously had the highest abortion rate in all of Europe.
- In Spain, nearly 95% of Down Syndrome children are aborted.
- In Germany and the UK, only one out of twenty mothers who are pregnant with a child who may have Down Syndrome chooses to give birth to the baby.
- Studies show that at least 50 babies survive abortion every year in the UK. They are simply left to die.
- Approximately 60 percent of girls under the age of 16 and 48 percent of girls under 18 who become pregnant, choose to end their pregnancies through abortion.
- Abortion providers make more than £60 million a year from abortion in the UK alone.
- In Ireland, up to 53% of all income earned by abortion referral agencies such as the IFPA comes from the taxpayer.
- Over 60 million abortions have taken place in the US since 1973.
- In the US, less than 1 percent of abortions occur because of rape or incest.
- More African American babies have been killed by abortions since 1973 than the total number of African American deaths from AIDS, violent crimes, accidents, cancer, and heart disease combined.
- Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population in the US by over 25%.
- In the US, over 90% of Down Syndrome babies are aborted.
- The abortion industry in America each year in the U.S. brings in approximately $831 million through their abortion services alone.
Abortion providers planned parenthood
- Planned Parenthood’s current ratio of abortions to adoption referrals is 340:1 In 2009 they performed 332,278 abortions and made 977 adoption referrals.
- 97.6 percent of pregnant women going to Planned Parenthood are sold abortions while less than 2.4 percent of pregnant women received non-abortion services including adoption and prenatal care.
- The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to weed out “inferior” people through segregation, sterilization, and abortion. Her own publication stated that: “Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need” (page 102) and: “In my view, we should act without delay, not only is it our task to prevent the multiplication of bad stocks, it is also to preserve the well-endowed stocks and to increase the birth-rate of the sound average population.” (page 104) amongst other unsavory comments.
- In the US, Black women are more than 4.8 times more likely than non-Hispanic white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are 2.7 times as likely.
- 78% of Planned Parenthood’s clinics are in minority communities.
- Planned Parenthood receives over $363 million annually in government grants (aka taxpayer funding).